What is a Data Breach?
A data breach occurs when an unauthorized party accesses a your network and steals any data. Breaches come in various types: network (hacking and skimming); malware and spyware; the physical loss of a computer or smartphone, paper records, or other digital media; and losses from employee dishonesty.
DriveStrike – Data Breach Protection
The DriveStrike solution works across all major platforms and is simple to implement and use. DriveStrike is versatile, serving individuals and all types and sizes of organizations. Our major features are Remote Wipe, Remote Lock, and Remote Locate, providing effective device and data security. With DriveStrike, businesses can protect their sensitive data, comply with privacy laws, and manage all of their devices in one central console. If you would like to learn more, please contact us.
Data Breach Security Program
With data breach notification rules continually on the rise, it’s increasingly important to act now. You must protect yourself from potentially huge financial losses associated with a data breach. DriveStrike® offers a Data Breach Security Solution that enables your administrator to remote wipe any device suspected of a breach of sensitive data.
The program offers peace of mind to businesses during an extremely vulnerable time by providing:
- Remote Wipe to destroy confidential data before malicious actors have a chance to steal it.
- Remote Lock to prevent unauthorized access to a device.
- Device tracking to locate devices as soon as they go missing.
- Encryption for Windows machines and the ability to store and manage BitLocker keys.
- A forensic audit whenever a data breach is suspected to confirm whether remote wipe was executed on a given lost or stolen device
Breach Protection Best Practices
In addition to our Data Breach Security Program, we encourage all of our clients to protect themselves, their businesses and their customers from data breaches by requesting a Free Risk and Vulnerability Assessment. To find out more about this free assessment please feel free to email or call us directly.